Shelby Township Lions Club
Annual Academic and Community Service Scholarships
Four  two thousand dollar scholarships will be awarded to students who meet the following eligibility requirements and are selected by the Shelby Township Lions Scholarship Committee.
[All information in this application [MUST] be filled out in full to be considered for a scholarship.]
A Student MUST
- Be a graduating high school senior
- Have a cumulative grade point average exceeding 2.5 or the equivalent
- Be a Shelby Township Michigan resident and attend a public school
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Provide documentation of acceptance to a post secondary educational/
Technical or vocational institution
- Complete and return the official scholarship application no later than April 1st.
- Provide a letter of recommendation from a teacher, counselor or school Administrator
Scholarship applications will be accepted from January 1st through April 1st, any applications received after April 1st will not be accepted. Scholarship funds will be dispersed directly to the college or institution of your choice upon proof of acceptance.
Please forward completed applications to:
The Shelby Township Lions Club
P.O. Box 182075
Utica Mi. 48318
The Shelby Township Lions Club is very interested in Providing scholarship aid to promising young, community service minded Students entering college.